WORLD FIRST INTERNATIONAL CHARITY EXCHANGE PLATFORM
World charity in one place. Donate to your favorite charity. Fully transparent. Easy to Access.
PRE-SELL LIVE NOW
WHAT IS BCHARITY?
This is a revolutionary charity exchange. The first of its kind, this unique platform has been specifically designed to increase the accessibility and efficiency of charity across the world.
FOR MORE DETAILS READ WHITE PAPER & ONEPAGER
Charity has a significant impact on the state of social tension in society, as well as on its moral and psychological climate. It helps to alleviate the disparity and removes the sharpness of the contradiction between the rich and the poor, the haves and the have-nots. Unforeseen events happen daily, and its human nature to voluntarily help and accept help. In the modern sphere of philanthropy, there are various problems that need to be solved:
1. The first problem is the lack of an international platform that would provide an opportunity to gather and connect those in need and philanthropists from around the world.
2. The second problem of international charity is the language barrier. This considerable restriction does not allow people in different countries or on different continents to share their story with a global audience and obtain the support from people who are ready to help.
3. The third problem is related to the lack of charitable organizations or funds in some cities, regions and even countries. This fact necessitates that people who need help in these places do not even have a chance to get it.
4. The fourth problem is that in the era of blockchain technology development and the massive introduction of cryptocurrency into various industries, the gap between the world of blockchain technologies and the world of charity remains very significant.
5. The fifth problem is the lack of confidence within the existing charity eco-system, and the uncertainty that charitable donations will be effectively utilized and help to achieve real results. History has revealed many fraudulent organizations that partially or completely take possession of the funds and use them for their own purposes, with little public disclosure of financial information and distribution.
6. The sixth problem is that small charitable funds and organizations that are of interest to those in need do not have sufficient financial support or connections with well known personalities, which would allow them to enter the international market to search for benefactors. All this becomes a huge obstacle for those whose way of life is charity and helping people.
BCharity is a social enterprise with a diversified team of industry experts, leveraging available technology to unite the global eco-system of charity. By establishing an international exchange that combines blockchain technology effectively addresses the first problem.
Solving the second problem will address the language barrier. Placement of requests for charity fundraising will be implemented in 2 languages: in native language of people in need, and in English, the most widely accepted language globally. In case a person does not have the opportunity, or knowledge, to publish the request in English, they can use “BCharity Translate”.
Charity requests in an international language (English) provides an opportunity to reach a large audience of philanthropists, rather than placing the request in a lesser-known language. Within the BCharity organization, an interpreter’s department will be created, which will internally translate requests that have not been translated using BCharity Translate.
In total, there are 197 countries in the world, but there are also unrecognized countries and independent territories. Many countries lack the resources to properly utilize charitable organizations or funds, and people who need help in these places do have a chance to get it. To solve the problem, which is under the number “three”, the BCharity exchange will leverage its platform, brand and team to connect with the global activist community. People in need from any country, whether it recognized or not, will be able to ask society for help, and get it.
All over the world, there is such a thing as “blockchainization”. This phenomenon occurs not only in the sphere of virtual space, but also actively takes root in the real sector. Today, Blockchain tecnology is used in following sectors: banking, real estate, consumer goods space, technology and labor market.
Charity is a sphere that occupies one of the most important aspects of human life and human evolution. The BCharity team will bring charity to a new level and give it greater importance. We are the first to break the barrier between charity and the cryptocurrency market. By removing barriers and intermediaries, everyone will have the opportunity to monitor the flow of funds and ensure the largest impact possible. BCharity is a huge step in the development of charity. Thus, we simultaneously solve the fourth and fifth problem.
The BCharity platform will encompass the necessary connectivity so that all charitable organizations and funds will be able to connect to the exchange with minimal expense. The only condition for entering the international exchange is the provision of official documents that will confirm the legality and that the organization or fund is relevant and valid in one or another country / state / region / district / city and is officially registered in the register of charitable organizations.
BCharity is a modern and unique international exchange charity, which is based on advanced technologies.
The blockchain technology and especially cryptocurrency bring huge potential for “unbreakable trust and fully transparent” donations. The blockchain makes it possible to instantly receive financial capital wherever it is needed and without intermediaries. The adoption of blockchain technology does not necessarily need to remove payment anonymity or donation history.
Cryptocurrency is unrelated to governments, banks, or other financial institutions and cannot be withdrawn or held during the transfer. It ensures that a recipient receives the payment. A transfer of the funds, with a minimum fee, will provide instant help to those in need anywhere in the world.
LARGE-SCALE AND AVAILABILITY
The international charity activity will provide bringing a local problem to the consideration of charitable foundations and organizations around the world. This will accelerate the process of fundraising and increase the chances to collect the necessary funds in time. Only officially registered organizations, verified according to the required package of documents, will have access to the platform for financial assistance and the ability to receive charitable donations.
PROJECT TEAM OF BCHARITY
OUR RATING ABOUT BCHARITY ICO
OUR REVIEW ON YOUTUBE ABOUT BCHARITY
FOLLOW BCHARITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
42,609 total views, 3 views today