Safe Haven gives contributors the opportunity to
secure their digital assets without locking themselves out.
PUBLIC ICO DATES: 30/06/2018-30/07/2018
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF SAFE HAVEN PROJECT
- Cryptocurrencies and digital assets are a new and evolving concept that promote a future with decentralized stores of value and peer-to-peer transactions. However, with any new and revolutionary idea comes skepticism and distrust. Digital currencies are volatile, unpredictable, and easily lost. Once our valuable stakes in digital assets are gone, they cannot ever be retrieved regardless of reasons (simple forgetfulness, loss of keys or saved passphrases, or in some instances, death). Losing cryptocurrencies contributes to the many problems hindering the advancement and widespread utilization of digital assets in the modern world.
- Safe Haven offers a solution to this problem by providing a safe, secure, and transparent means for one’s digital assets to be inherited by anyone they choose, at any time they choose, while remaining in full control of their investment. Safe Haven’s complex, yet effective platform uses the advanced technology of Smart Contracts combined with legal entities from across the globe. This combination empowers Safe Haven Digital Asset (SHA DA) holders to ensure secure inheritance of widespread digital assets. Any group or organization can utilize Safe Haven’s platform.
- The Safe Haven solution requires minimal involvement, which results in the initiator remaining in control. The initiator may retrieve his or her token at any time throughout the process. Through secure encryption, the initiator’s keys are split and encoded in the blockchain. The number of times the key is split varies, and depends on The number of times the key is split varies between each case. By enlisting legal entities worldwide via our TAN (Trust Alliance Network) each individual case is legally noted, and conditions for inheritance are given on an individual level, dependent on the wishes of the initiator. By involving both legal entities and secure, encrypted transactions all while leaving the initiator completely in control, our solution is transparent, easy to use, and unprecedented.
OFFICIAL YOU TUBE PRESENTATION
What is our visionfor the future?
- If you’re on this page, you certainly already invested in crypto currencies and hopefully gained some profit out of it.
A lot of people are purchasing and investing in crypto currencies in order to establish financial independence, or simply to have some savings for their children.
- Whatever the reason may be, it all comes down to this; we need to think about protecting those assets for ourselves, and also for our relatives. Basically at Safe Haven we offer you a way to help you establish this in a way that is revolutionary in the block chain industry.
- If you are interested in more information about our project, please feel free to download our white paper and join us in our revolution by apply your email on our homepage.
Making assets inheritable!
- As the world becomes increasingly interested in cryptocurrency, exchanges and wallets are becoming very popular. So protecting those private keys / seeds or passphrases are becoming a real problem.
- You can follow a lot of methods in order to safe guard your keys such as minimising access to them or using cryptographic hardware storage devices to just name a few of them…
- But what do most people do? They write them down or upload them on a centralised cloud platform in order not to lose them so other people could access those keys / seeds the day they are not around anymore. This is understandable because there are no alternatives!
- Safe Haven is going to revolutionise this market as it solves a real problem in the community. We are desperately in need of a solution that guarantees the safe and secure passage of those keys / seeds to our relatives the day that we are not around anymore also, we allow the user to have complete access while he/she is still around. Please read our white paper or view our wiki page to know all about it.
Protect your digital assets while reassuring your relatives!
- In order to protect your digital assets, we at Safe Haven give you the opportunity to do so without locking yourself out.
Seeds / private-keys / passphrases can be shared amongst stakeholders or children in a transparent and secure way.
- Our Protocol distributes the shares in such a way that the initiator keeps, at all cost, the control over his assets.
The Family Circle Share Distribution Protocol
Safe Haven’s Family Circle is a group that can be composed of anyone the user chooses from family to friends or stakeholders. The TFC SDP is a protocol developed by Safe Haven in order to establish a circle of trust in our eco-system.
Take for instance a dealer (the person that wants to protect his legacy) and players (his children and the validator [legal entity]). The dealer will divide his seeds/key into several shares so that if anything ever happens to the user his children can reconstruct the key by merging their shares, but not without the share of the validator, which through a smart contract, is stocked on the blockchain in a secure and transparent manner.
SHA TRUST ALLIANCE
Safe Haven’s Trust Alliance
The TAN is an autonomous social networking hub for blockchain related legal affairs. The goal is to connect lawyers and notaries that specialize in crypto currencies to crypto investors and enthusiasts. The TAN is a hub for legal related blockchain information, articles, laws, etc. The TAN is world’s first legal reference for distributed ledger/blockchain applications, users, and companies.
Legal entities are also able to offer their services and highlight their fields of specialization for potential clients. A profile page will become available for each legal entity containing their contact information, remunerations details, and a short description of themselves and their services.
If you are a legal entity willing to join our Alliance, please send an inquiry to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as we work out our legal platform. We will be launching a dedicated trust alliance portal very soon in order to answer any legal questions. As soon as our portal is launched, legal entities will be able to subscribe (legal certification documents will need to be provided upon subscription). The users will be asked to pay an annual fee in order to obtain a subscription to our services.
Our key milestones during our development process
SAFE HAVEN PROJECT PARTNERS
EXPERT REVIEWS ABOUT SAFE HAVEN PROJECT
SAFE HAVEN PROJECT TEAM
OUR RATING ABOUT SAFE HAVEN PROJECT
FOLLOW SAFE HAVEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
71,689 total views, 3 views today